Attornex legal products reduce the time for Small Claims Court and Landlord-Tenant practitioners to prepare legal documents. Become more efficient by using templates for common legal issues; generate more business, happier clients, and greater productivity.
Pre-Litigation Letter to Home Service Company Regarding Misrepresentation
Generally, a supplier cannot take actions to solicit, negotiate or complete an agreement for prescribed products at the consumer’s home, unless the consumer has requested the supplier to attend. Listed are items to which the new rules apply:
- Air Conditioners, Air Cleaners, Air Purifiers
- Water Heaters, Water Treatment Devices
Water Purifiers, Water Filters, Water Softeners
- Duct Cleaning Services
Defence for Credit Card Debt
Generally, a defence to a credit card action may be:
- Increase of credit limit without request or notice.
- Disagreement with the amount owed.
- Disagreement with interest rates, administrative charges, late fees.
- Statements not provided.
- Non-receipt of agreement.
- A disagreement of credit open or fixed credit.
Home Renovation and Property Damage, Litigation Bundle
Generally, a contractor will be liable for:
- False, misleading, or missing estimates.
- Failure to disclose exactly what work was performed.
- Failure to perform the requested work in a reasonable manner;
- Performing unauthorized or unnecessary work
- Any other damage that may occur while the property is in the contractor’s possession.
Plaintiff Claim for Sale of Motor Vehicle Regarding Non-Disclosure of Mechanical or Structural Defect
In general, a car dealership will be liable for:
- False, misleading, statements that influenced purchase.
- Non-disclosure of structural, mechanical, or performance of the vehicle.
- Non-disclosure of consumer-related requirements.