Businesses can use Appointments on Facebook to display their services and availability, collect and manage appointment requests and communicate with customers. Our strategies and integrations with Facebook enable clients/admins to manage their calendar, including external scheduling services such as Google Calendar.
Benefits of Appointments
- It's free: All businesses have access to Appointments on Facebook at no charge.
- Find new customers: Attract new customers with how convenient it is to make an appointment when they don't have to call or text.
- Save time: Appointments on Facebook makes it easier to manage your business calendar. Accept appointments from new and returning customers with less back-and-forth communication.
Manage Appointments from your Page
- Customization: You can create a customized menu of services.
- Availability: Set and publish the times you're available so that customers can choose times that are convenient for them, whether they use Facebook or not.
- Calendar: See all appointments in a streamlined calendar format.
- Sync with Google Calendar: Automatically adds your appointments to your Google Calendar, so you don't have to add them manually.
- Booking times are automatically blocked off your Facebook calendar when your Google Calendar shows you're busy. This prevents people from booking you when you already have an appointment or you've blocked off personal time.
- Communicate with customers: Send reminders and confirmation messages for upcoming appointments using SMS and Messenger to reduce the number of no-shows and increase return bookings.