The Marketing.Legal website platform is a Software-as-a-Service hosted web-application developed specifically for the legal profession and involves technical components that promote legal businesses above others in the digital webspace, by using methods with distinct advantages versus websites implemented using generic platforms such as Wordpress. Marketing.Legal websites involve an enterprise-class hosting environment among various digital services.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud web hosting.
- Microsoft SQL Enterprise database licensing/hosting.
- Biweekly analysis of Google Analytics/SEO (search-engine optimization) updating.
- Licensing of ShutterStock photos and videos.
- Licensing of DepositPhotos.com photos and videos.
- Licensing of URLBox for screenshot generation for social media / Facebook OpenGraph images.
- Licensing of FontAwesome icon set.
- Licensing of Monstroid2 HTML5 website framework.
- Licensing of various AWS services; such as...
a) enabling web-server capability to send text-messages;
b) enabling web-server to crawl/spider other websites including Google;
c) enabling website to translate and parse various data-encryptions;
d) Machine learning algorithms for website artificial-intelligence evolution.
- Licensing of high-volume SMTP services enabling web-server to send emails.
- Administration; we refresh all websites/domains SSL security certificates every sixty (60) days.
- Administration; maintenance of core website fundamentals (ie: latest JQuery, Bootstrap).
- A volume of minor licensing/donations to various open source code libraries and/or industry tools where supporting the developer is appropriate.
- 24/7 Server monitoring services.