What Are Some Benefits When Sharing the Webpage Articles?A primary benefit and strength of the Marketing.Legal platform is in the crowdsourcing of information; and therefore in the collective communal effect that occurs from the sharing of webpage articles within a database that continually grows larger and larger; becoming a collective bank of information gaining search engine attention beyond that which any legal practitioner could achieve individually and independently.

The library of articles available for syndication is already populated with dozens and dozens of webpages containing content rich legal information that is previously indexed and very well ranked by search engines such as Google.

There is tons of content rich general legal information such as webpages about adverse inference or parol evidence rule or corporate unveiling concerns or tort law or limitation periods, and on and on and on.  This extensive volume of information is what helps the 'multiple personality website' rank so high with search engines such as Google.  Whereas many practitioners and small firms have only a website that consists of a few pages with a mere basic outline to summarize available services, and little time to create more, and thus will always suffer great difficulty gaining strong search engine results, the 'multiple personality website' is loved by search engines, including Google, and especially by people - being potential clients, who are searching for quality information!    

All communal webpage articles are well researched, posted with citations, and with links to the supporting law on CanLII.org (and thus the webpages may also be used as your own quick access, from anywhere, library of secondary sources).

What Happens When Scope of Services are Limited?

The law contains such a broad scope of areas that nobody does everything.  It would be humanly impossible for a practitioner to possess competency in 'everything'.  Even firms will typically have a focus rather than being full scope.  Accordingly, for those webpages that post information about legal issues that are outside your service offering or that you simply prefer to turn off, you can do so simply by clicking off the 'live' button on the webpage (or entire area of law section) within the 'multiple personality website' access portal.  For example, if you license the 'multiple personality website' and you offer litigation services; but, you prefer to avoid advertising for certain areas of law, perhaps employment law, you can turn off the employment law webpages from appearing when the 'multiple personality website' is publishing in your version.  You get access to all of the readily to syndicate and already indexed webpages but you also get to choose and 'turn off' undesired webpages.  As more area of law subjects as well as more webpage articles are added into the communal archive, you choose which you wish to publish.  You are in control.

What Are Some Benefits When Sharing the Webpage Articles?What About Creating My Own Unique Content Separate from the Communal Articles?

Of course, you can create and manage your own uniquely independent webpages.  And it needs to work that way - your own 'About Us' page, among others, must obviously be unique to you.  With the built-in content editor and built-in image editor, you can quickly and easily manage your own content.  Directly from the editor you can write, insert images, create page links, insert videos (including YouTube), among many other things.

The content editor provides functionality almost identical to Microsoft Word; accordingly, if you know how to use Word and you know how to type, you're 90% ready to craft beautiful and informative pages - and the other 10%, is simple and we show you how.

Hours of Business:

10:00AM - 09:00PM
10:00AM - 09:00PM
10:00AM - 09:00PM
10:00AM - 09:00PM
10:00AM - 05:00PM

By appointment only.  Please call for details.


Law Clerks
Process Servers


We Offer a 
FREE ¼ Hour Consultation

Marketing.Legal™ is a 100% Canadian brand, owned and operated incorporated business, with dedicated expert professionals, having decades of qualified experience in Website Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Adwords, and Social Media marketing for Lawyers and Paralegals.  Website design for lawyers in Ontario, Canada.

Sign Up