Adding a Google Review to your Marketing.Legal website.
- Login to your website.
- Click "Edit Testimonials / Quotes" from the Admin Dashboard.
- Click "Add a New Testimonial / Famous Quote".
- In a separate window, open your Google Reviews webpage.
- Copy the information that you wish to quote from your Google Review webpage; and paste it into the field labelled "Testimonial / Quote".
- Copy the name of the source that you are quoting, from your Google Review page; and paste it into the field labelled "Author / Name of Source".
- In the select box for Quote or Testimonial, select "Testimonial".
- Set the slide button to the right: "This is a Google Review"
- Make sure that the "Testimonials are Public" slide button is on. If it reads "Testimonials are Hidden", then toggle it on.
- Make sure that you have your Google Reviews page's URL set in the area marked "Set Google Reviews URL".
NOTE: To convert an already existing Testimonial into a Google Review item, at Step #3 click the "Edit" icon for the particular listed testimonial that you wish to change, and verify with the steps thereafter.