We seek a person with initiative, marketing skills, and capacity to learn new areas of practice within the paralegal spectrum.
- You must be licensed and in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario and be willing to make a new start with a growing firm.
- You are a self-starter and entrepreneurial but must also be able to work in a team environment and adhere to policies of the firm (that you will also have a role in helping to create).
- Your strengths include drafting, client communications, selling our strengths to new prospects and building the firm's reputation as a broad-spectrum service delivery firm and taking a matter to trial if this is required.
- You must be familiar with or could easily learn to adapt to a cloud-based practice management system; and
- You have an interest in human rights law, employment law, tort law, administrative law and you have had work experience in dealing with the full range of members of the public.
- You are willing to work from our head office in St. Catharines, Ontario.
Browne & Associates will provide strong administrative, back-up, mentoring and similar supports to the right person.
If interested, please send a cover letter, a resume and a sample of your writing to:
Angela Browne, Managing Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (905) 688-5762
Resume Deadline: January 4, 2019