The "Clio Grow Leads Inbox" is a digital workspace where your new potential clients will be forwarded. It is intended to be a holding area where pending leads are stored and reviewed prior to being added to your intake pipeline or created into actual contacts in Clio. Our secure integration with Clio Grow allows you to create a seamless process for managing the entire client lifecycle. Your website collects a lead's information with first-touch intake forms, puts the lead into your Clio Grow Inbox, where you can then address your usual intake processes including getting intake documents e-signed, and then export the data to create matters in Clio Manage, all with a couple of clicks. No additional data entry is required.
Making Your Clio Connection
Each Clio Grow account has a unique “Inbox Token” that identifies your account from other Clio Grow accounts. Your “Inbox Token” must be added into your website's “Business Persona” settings, so that any time a new lead arises within the website, that lead's information can be automatically pushed into your Clio Grow Inbox.
Note: To find your Clio Grow Inbox Token, sign-in to your Clio Grow account, and go to: Settings > Integrations. It should be visible about half-way down the webpage.
- Copy the “Inbox Token” code from your Clio Grow account.
- Sign-in to your website using your Admin account.
- In the “Admin Panel”, click “Business Persona”.
- Open/click the tab labelled: 3rd-Party App Integrations.
- Paste the “Inbox Token” code into the field labelled: “Clio Grow Lead Inbox Token (Key)”.
- Ensure that the toggle labelled “Clio is Allowed” is set to the on position.
- Click “Save”.
If you have difficulty and need help; contact us