The Safety, Licensing Appeals and Standards Tribunal Ontario (SLASTO) is a cluster of adjudicative tribunals including the following:
- The Animal Care Review Board (ACRB);
- The Fire Safety Commission (FSC);
- The License Appeal Tribunal (LAT);
- The Ontario Civilian Police Commission (OCPC); and
- The Ontario Parole Board (OPB).
The mandate of SLASTO is to preside over matters relating to the protection of people and animals and do so in serving both public safety as well as the overall public interest.
The mission of SLASTO involves administrative justice services that are delivered fairly, independently, and within a timely fashion, all so to encourage public confidence.